Wednesday 6 May 2009

OFF TO PHERICHE - AT LAST!!

We're finally off to Pheriche today after a few delays!

I'm feeling a lot better for my few days at BC and looking forward to a few days of relative comfort and warmth down the valley.

I've spoken with Adele about future plans and she agrees that going up again for another acclimatisation trip would probably be counter-productive, so we're going to go with what we have got. It's been agreed that I will be given a time limit for reaching each camp, and if I don't make it within the limit then I will not go any higher.

I'm not sure about internet access at Pheriche so I'll probably catch up with you after the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've come to a reasonable enough agreement - all that experience negotiating final accounts came helped without doubt! Enjoy your R&R in Pheriche!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Sorry I can't compose simple sentences - I blame it on morphine withdrawal!)

    ReplyDelete